[sbml-discuss] Repository for SBML related code & scripts ?

Bryan Bishop kanzure at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 09:19:01 PST 2008

On Mon, Dec 15, 2008 at 10:48 AM, AxelK wrote:
> I wonder if there is a public place for small scripts and utility programs that are written by the community to manipulate SBML ?

Not that I know of. I have a few scripts that I use as well, geared
towards automatic circuit reconstruction and modeling with the non
open source parts of synbioss, and these need to be in a repository
with other small scripts if they are to stay in circulation.

I wonder if sbml.org would be willing to host a git repository that we
could all push updates and small scripts to?

- Bryan
http://heybryan.org/
1 512 203 0507