[sbml-discuss] Survey on SBMLToolbox

Sarah Keating mail at keating22.fsnet.co.uk
Mon Mar 6 09:19:54 PST 2006

As with many software development projects, the information we have about
users experience with SBMLToolbox tends to come in the form of bug reports
and occasional face-to-face comments. We would like to have a little more
information on the use of SBMLToolbox to facilitate the planning of further
development.

If you have downloaded and used SBMLToolbox we would greatly appreciate your
taking a few minutes to complete the following survey.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=67941814941

Also, if you know of a colleague who has used SBMLToolbox, we would be
grateful if you could forward this mail to them.

Thank you for your time and support.

Sarah Keating and the SBMLTeam