[sbml-discuss] Need of a Tool Box

Syed Asad Rahman asad.rahman at uni-koeln.de
Wed Sep 22 13:33:33 PDT 2004

Dear Mahesh,

One way can be to find k-shortest path between a substrate and product using
"pathway hunter tool" (http://www.pht.uni-koeln.de).

This tool can be used for automated reconstruction of metabolic pathways and
visualization of the same.

This tool further provides the reaction and enzymes involved during the
conversion and a "stoichiometric matrix" for the model, which can be used
for further analysis like simulation.

Best regards,

Asad

S. Asad Rahman, BioInformatician
CUBIC, Zuelpicher Str. 47, 50674
Koeln (Cologne), Germany
Home page: http://www.cubic.uni-koeln.de/personnel/rahman.htm
Email: asad.rahman at uni-koeln.de
Phone: +49-221-470-7719(O),+49-221-2978686(R)
FAX :  +49-221-470-5092