[sbgn-discuss] Harmony Accommodation Update

Emek Demir demir at cbio.mskcc.org
Wed Feb 23 06:05:15 PST 2011

Dear SBGN participants,

We can now confirm that we will be providing accommodation for all Harmony Participants. We have reserved rooms at Bentley Hotel which is within walking distance from MSKCC. We are limited in our meeting space capacity to 60 people so please go ahead and register as soon as possible. You can find the meeting information and registration link below.

Best regards,
Emek Demir, on behalf of the organizers

HARMONY workshop - New York City,  April 18-22, 2011.

HARMONY 2011 (the HAckathon on Resources for MOdeliNg in biologY) will take place from April 18–22, at the Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, New York City, USA. HARMONY events are joint meetings between the developers of formats and related standards supporting computational modelling in biology. Contrary to the annual COMBINE meetings, HARMONY is not a general forum targeting the community of users at large, but rather a technical meeting aimed at developers of the standards and software implementing support for them.

Details of the meeting, location, agenda etc can be found here:http://www.biopax.org/harmony.php

Please help us make the best possible arrangements for this meeting by registering as soon as you can.  To do so, please fill out the following short questionnaire:http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/V2B7FZN