Google Scholar, Firefox, and OpenURLs

T R Stickland T.R.Stickland at ed.ac.uk
Tue Jan 11 14:55:38 PST 2005

Nicely done.

Eric - is there any chance the 'OpenURL Router' profile distributed with
this extension could be modified slightly, so that the link is displayed
as an image with this URL:  http://openurl.ac.uk/button

That provides the user with the button appropriate to their resolver,
e.g. users from an institution with 1Cate will see a 1Cate button,
users from SFX customers get an SFX button, etc.

tim