[jsbml-development] New header for all classes in our repository

Nicolas Rodriguez rodrigue at ebi.ac.uk
Mon Nov 2 14:10:48 PST 2009

As said by Sarah, it would be simple to go directly for LGPL v2.1

I have changed the headers to :

/*
 * $Id$
 * $URL$
 *
 *
 *==================================================================================
 * Copyright (c) 2009 the copyright is held jointly by the individual
 * authors. See the file AUTHORS for the list of authors.
 *
 * This file is part of jsbml, the pure java SBML library. Please visit
 * http://sbml.org for more information about SBML, and
http://jsbml.sourceforge.net/
 * to get the latest version of jsbml.
 *
 * jsbml is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
 * it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as
published by
 * the Free Software Foundation, either version 2.1 of the License, or
 * (at your option) any later version.
 *
 * jsbml is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
 * MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.  See the
 * GNU Lesser General Public License for more details.
 *
 * You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public License
 * along with jsbml.  If not, see
<http://www.gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/lgpl-2.1.html>.
 *
 *
 */

will commit tomorrow and we can later on modify it.

Nico